Hey, this is a website right? Even facebook has little ads running up and down the sides of it, so I thought I'd do a little free advertising for a few things you might be interested in.
RECREATIONAL ENTERTAINMENT SECTION:
I mentioned in a post a while back that Marc's sister and her husband were opening a business called DreamXtreme, in Elk Grove. DreamXtreme is an extreme sports complex with the following attractions:
*A flowrider
*Paintball
*A rockwall
*Trampolining room, featuring Trampoline Dodgeball
*Trampolining room, featuring Trampoline Dodgeball
How cool is that? If you are still not sold, check out THIS VIDEO of my sweet five year old niece who has down syndrome braving the waves on the flowrider. If that doesn't convince you that it's fun and that you can do it...I don't know what will!
So, if you're in the Sacramento Area, I recommend calling and making an appointment to go and visit DreamXtreme. You can check them out on their website:
BUSINESS AND FINANCE SECTION:

Yes, its that dreaded time of year. Tax time. If you are like me, you haven't even gotten your stuff together yet. Lucky for me, I have family in the business. My mother in law partnered up with another CPA to form Rogers Montgomery, an accounting and tax firm. Two of my sister-in-laws work there as well, and up until about seven months ago, I worked there too. And let me tell you, they know what they are doing. If you are not into TurboTax and trying to do it yourself, I suggest calling Rogers-Montgomery in Elk Grove to do it the right way. With the IRS doing random audits of personal tax returns, you never know when its going to be YOU that they audit. Dun-dun-dun!!! :) Check out their website:
While you are in the process of getting your financial affairs in order, you might think about moving around some money, starting to save for your retirement, or perhaps finally taking out a life insurance policy. Enter- my dear sweet, talented, successful, smart, experienced, licensed and qualified hubby! :) Okay, I'm a little biased, but I have been amazed at his knowledge and success since entering the financial field. If you know what you are talking about, this might make sense to you- he does everything from life, long term care, fixed/indexed annuities to estate planning. More specifically he works on old 401 K rollovers and working with small businesses setting up retirement accounts. Not only am I married to the owner, I'm also a client! We recently rolled over an old 401K I had from an old job that was sitting stagnant in some account back east. Marc moved my money to an interest earning product and with a product bonus, I instantly made money on it. In a market like today, people are losing hundreds of thousands of dollars and it feels good to be in a product that's actually making money and not losing it.
Check him out at his website here!
LITERARY SECTION:

My good friend Anngela is living one of my dreams (and obviously hers) right now. She wrote a novel and is working with agents to get it published. I'm so excited for her and her progress and after reading the first chapter on her BLOG, I can't wait to read the whole thing. Don't believe me?
If you like it, click the link to "follow the blog"-to have a following of readers, dying to read the book may help agents and publishing companies realize there is money to be made!
You may now return to your regularly scheduled program.


6 comments:
I am so glad that you posted this! I've been waiting for the info on Dream Xtreme...I am so excited!
We are so having Coles birthday party here. (Dream Xtreme) Looks like so much fun!
Hay nothing wrong with Plugin your loved ones!
I totally want to go and play with all that fun stuff. We should go together one weekend?? miss you.
That Dream Xtreme looks like a lot of fun!
Thanks for the plug sis! We are very excited about our new adventure. Just got home from being down there... so cool to see so many people in line... having a great time surfing! :)
Stacy Eilene you are a wonderful friend! Thank you so much for my over the top plug! I love you, and miss you much.
~Annge
www.at-last-aschroeder.blogspot.com
(wink-wink-wink...plug-plug-plug)
Post a Comment