Valentines Day may be another "commercial holiday". One for the card, candy and flower companies, but, hey, what's wrong with an excuse to get all cheesy and lovey dovey with your sweetheart?
Marc came home from golfing with these beautiful roses, a card, candy and a Nordstrom gift card. Oh melt my heart, babe. Perfection.
(For some reason my pictures upload funky and this and it won't let me rotate the pictures...so annoying. Turn your head to the left. :)
I did the whole "smooshy" love note thing with a "Love Letter Box" idea. I wrote a poem about it and posted it inside the box. The idea is to keep all of our love notes and cards to each other in the box and anytime we're feeling particularly grateful for the other, write a love note and put it in the box. It will be nice to pull out and read on not so lovey dovey days...and maybe for our children to read when we're gone.
I also got him a DVD set of a mini series, "John Adams" that he really wanted to see. I love my history buff.
Montana was spoiled and on a sugar high from all her candy from us and Grandma. We left her on her sugar high with a baby sitter (hee hee) and went out to dinner and a movie. Dinner was delicious and after the movie I realized that my man "Is just THAT into me!"
Hope everyone had a beautiful Valentines Day!

2 comments:
Okay so I love the love letter box! You are cute! And I kinda want to make one.... did you write the poem or did you find it somewhere? Will you share it with me?? Love you chica!
FABULOUS IDEA! I am going to copy you.....that is ok, right? ;) Oh and you are the best at directions, I mean without your directions, I so could have tilted my head to the right and been highly confused as to what I was looking at!!? ;) Loving you!
YOU are RIGHT he is THAT into you!
Post a Comment