Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Montana's Big Announcement

Montana was just dying to tell you some exciting news...






Coming OCTOBER 2009!

25 comments:

Chelle Belle said...

Congratulations! Montana will be a great big sister!

Petersen Family said...

Oh yea!! I've just been waiting for this announcement!! So exciting! I'm sure Montana will be a great big sister!! Brayden sure can't wait to be a big brother...possibly even in the next 24 hrs but that's a whole other story! For sure by Friday when I'm scheduled to be induced! Hope you are feeling good!! Can't wait to hear what you'll be having!!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I'm so happy we're pregnant together again. Congrats you guys. We can't wait for them to be best buddies. Love you. Did you call Jo yet?

Giles Fam said...

Congrats! How exciting!!

Maran said...

Hooray! That is SO exciting! Congratulations!

Emily said...

CONGRATULATIONS!! That is sooo exciting! Yay.

RachelBarker said...

yahoo! Congrats! Give me a call when you can :)

Heather said...

Congratulations!!

Scot and Jenny said...

Horray! Congratulations! I am so happy for you!

Unknown said...

Congratulations!!

Bacchus Family said...

Congratulations. We wish you the best.

Rachel said...

That's so sweet! Congratulations!

Brenner Family said...

I couldnt view the BIG ANNOUNCEMENT the video wasnt working. I got it though from all the comments!!!!! YAAAAAAYYYYY CONGRATS! I am soooooo excited for you guys! She is going to be such a good big sister. How far along are you? Your going to have to give me a call, or email.........sooooon! Like yesterday.....

Brenner Family said...

Ok im a big dork! I just saw the COMING OCTOBER 2009! DUUUUH! ;)

Chelsy said...

CONGRATULATIONS! Another adorable little montana in the world will be a great thing (even the boy version, if that's the case!)

Amy Marsh said...

CONGRATS!!! We're super excited for the three of you!! :)

Rogers Roundup said...

Your blog is so cute!!! I love how you post about anything and everything. Congratulations on the wonderful news! I hope your pregnancy goes well.

just us said...

YAY! Congrats!!! Let me know if you need anything. I would love to watch Montana.

HeaTheR & ChRiS said...

Congrats Stacy!! I'm excited for you and can't wait to see what it is :)

The Petersen 5 said...

Congrats!

Dave Petersen said...

Wonderful news and I was so happy to hear it from Montana's moth nat the office the other day. Love Dad

Scott Wright said...

Congrats Stacy! That is so exciting! We are happy for ya!

Kaylie and Heidi

Scott Wright said...

We are so excited for you!

Kaylie and Heidi

Bird is the Word said...

Ok, so I am CRYING I am SO happy for you! I mean one kid is GREAT, but having two is SUCH a blessing! I just think each one added to the family will bring more and more love! Congrats! We are SO happy for you! ~ Take Care of yourself and SLEEP NOW! ~ xoxoxo ~ Melissa

Unknown said...

yay! Congratulations Stacy! October babies are special (I know, I've got 2) So awesome.