We had a fun treat this week! A cousin, Brian, on my dad's side travels a lot for his line of work, and thus would be out of town on Halloween. His wife Jamie, didn't want to spend the holiday apart, as they have a two year old son Braeden, who would want to trick or treat with his Daddy, and so, they all came to Sacramento. On Thursday Jamie came up to my house and we had lunch, took the kids to the park and Courtney came over with her kids. Friday during the day, we decided to take the kids to do something more fun. Unfortunately, because we didn't want to drive insanely far to John's Incredible Pizza, we decided to take them to Chuck E Cheese...in Arden...a little ghetto, but the company made it fun. Thanks Brian and Jamie for treating us all to pizza! Our other cousins sweet wife Heather ventured out to join us as well. (I'm sad I didn't get any pictures of the Mama's! If any of you did, can you post them so I can steal them?? Thanks)
Adorable Braeden enjoying his soda...
Cute Andalyn
Braeden and Barney

Montana had lots of fun, and even managed to get herself a bit of a black eye by the end of the time.
Montana had lots of fun, and even managed to get herself a bit of a black eye by the end of the time.
Andalyn loves Bob
Look out, Montana's behind the wheel!

4 comments:
OK im in LOVE with the little PUMA sweat outfit. Im pulling a proud Mommy moment and saying my daughter has spent the last 2-3 winters in blingin sweat outfits (as Zack's cousin calls them) I JUST LOVE THEM! I am so sad to say she wont wear them this year, she says, "Mommy those are PJ's" Its a sad year for me. Im going to show her Tana's pictures. I mean there practically friends since she reads your blogs with me. She always asks, "Whos that? Whats her name? Is she my friend?" So sweet. Maybe this will be my inspiration back into the blingin sweat outfit world. :)
Such a fun afternoon!
Thanks again for such a fun visit! I'll get around to posting (and stealing some of your pics) sooner than later about all the fun we had!!
I'm so gald we got to spend some time with Jamie and Heather. I too wish Jamie and Brian lived closer....the kids got along great!!
Post a Comment