Monday, November 03, 2008

Carving Pumpkins

Last Wednesday we carved pumpkins. Please don't mind the shirtless child. I didn't want her to get pumpkin goo all over her clothes. With a master artist at work, and a little help from some little pumpkin scooping hands, we ended up with two fabulous jack-o-lanterns. Only one is pictured.
Helping Daddy with the pumpkin goo...
Daddy hard at work...
"It's nasty..." she kept saying..
She would hold Marc's wrist like she was helping him.
Montana saying "cheese!"
Mommy and baby
Can you guess who this is supposed to be? I'll give you one clue...we just got back from somewhere that may have been the inspiration for this pumpkin...

7 comments:

Emily said...

It's totally Mickey!
Montana is so cute. I love her little voice. That was so cute how she was helping

Brenner Family said...

Wow what a fantastic Mickey! I leave the Pumpkin Carving to my Hubby and the kids, that is something I can say I suck at! Bad choice of words, I know. Montana's hair is getting so long, she is so adorable. I wanted to say pretty but that seems so mature. I hope you are doing wonderful!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

She's too cute, Kamryn wouldn't even touch the nastiness. You are one brave woman for carving inside the house.

Rogers Roundup said...

i'm impressed that tana touched the gooey pumpkin slime. i love your pumpkin.

Bird is the Word said...

I love that she is also stripped of her shirt to "help carve" the pumpkin!! Hailey was down to only diaper, and I had to laugh because I did not even notice I stripped her until I looked back at the pictures! HAHA LOVE IT!

Heather said...

Her little voice is so cute!

Dave and Courtney said...

I loved Marc's pumpkins...he did a great job!!