Yes, yes...another country song. How can you NOT love country music and all its relatability??
Anyway, yesterday, Montana and I were getting ready to go visiting teaching. I was getting all my things together and called Montana to get ready to go.
She came running, and this is what she looked like.
This is her church dress from yesterday...and while this looks a totally adorable matching hat, it's not. It's her bloomers.
I bust up laughing and had to grab my camera.
"I live for little moments like that...when she steals my heart again and doesn't even know it....yeah, I like for, little moments...like that!"~Brad Paisley

7 comments:
She's so cute! I would love to live for those moments too! Miss ya
What a cutie! I love the cheetah dress!
That made me laugh! How funny she is. Montana is such a cutie.
That's Adorable. We would love to come over for a holiday dinner with the three families. Thanksgiving week is going to be too hectic with my entire family being in town but how about the week after thanksgiving, Maybe that Thursday? To make it easy for you I'll come over early and help make dinner or even do grocery shopping. We miss you. Can't wait to see my friends.
I don't know if you remember me, but i'm Lisa Leonard's little sister. I just joined the blog world! I wanted to tell you that your daughter is ABSOLUTELY ADORABLE!
I love it!! I love that our girls are getting older and try and do big girl things...precious!
I love it!!!
Post a Comment