She wore it.
Her Snow White costume.
And it made my night!
It was better than any piece of chocolate I stole out of her trick or treat bucket. :)
Marc and I were so concerened that Halloween was going to be a bust this year. We bought her the Snow White garb over a month ago at The Disney Store. We brought it home and she seemed so excited. That is, until we tried to put it on her. She flipped out. She loved the shoes, but the dress was a no-go. We did everything we could to excite her. We bought her a Snow White barbie, let her watch Snow White on video at Grandma's house (dang Disney vault, can't buy the DVD anywhere!), took her to Disneyland and waited in line at the Princess Faire to meet her, EVERYTHING. Still, the day before Disneyland I was trying to teach her how to trick or treat with her costume, and she would not cooperate by wearing it.
My last hope was seeing other kids dressed up and maybe some help from my mom, whom Montana adores. I was ecstatic when she kept it on, happily. And she looked gorgeous.
I even had to do her make-up...I just couldn't resist.
We had a fun Halloween. It was the first one since we've been married that we've been home for trick or treaters. We normally go to Marc's parents, but now that we live up here, we decided to stay home and trick or treat in our neighborhood and pass out candy. Grandma and Grandpa Petersen decided that since all their grandkids live up here, that they would bring my younger twin sisters up to trick or treat with Montana and my sisters kids. To add to the party, my cousin that was in town from Utah and his family, joined us...as well as my cousin Brittany and her boys who live around the corner. Coincidentally, her sister, my cousin Sharsten (Brittany's sister) was in town with her daughter Eden, and we ended up with quite the little Halloween party at our house. We had soups and corn bread and cookies and brownies before venturing off into the rain for some soggy trick or treating. It was still a lot of fun, even though it was raining and in our neighborhood we had to trek up and down hill from house to house.
Andalyn the kitty cat, Braeden Buzz Lightyear (Brian and Jamie's little boy) and Montana Snow White
All the kids at our house...Up top is Christian, Brittany's middle boy as a Star Trooper (I think)... then from left to right, Ashton, Brittany's youngest, as Buzz#1, and then Braeden as Buzz#2, Eden as Cingeralla, Andalyn the kitty, Montana as Snow White, and Ryan as a dragon.
And then of course here is Braeton, Brittany's oldest. He is dressed as "Halloween Man". :)
A better shot of Ryan the dragon...
Brittany and her boys...
Marc, Montana and I
Daddy taking the princess around Trick or Treating. She did so well. She said, "Trick or Treat" at every house. And "Thank you so much" after they'd give her candy.
Anaconda?
1 year ago

12 comments:
She's so cute. Love the pictures. Looks like I wasn't the only one not there at mom and dad's house. :(
I LOVE the costume! How great that she wore it!! And how much fun that you guys went to Disneyland! I am super jealous!
What an adorable Snow White! I bet Hannah will want to be a princess next year. She loves Cinderella! I can't believe how fast Montana's hair grows. It's so pretty!
The BEST Snow White by far!Got to love those strong willed little girls! :) When in doubt seeing the cousins/friends in the pretty pretty little dresses ALWAYS works! We can convince our pretty little girls to wear almost anything by pulling out this trick. :) Looks like you had fun! Oh and...Marc, flip flops.....RAIN!!! Have a WONDERFUL day!
YEAH!!! She is a little dolly! :) Looks like you guys had quite the party of your own! :)
She is such a cute Snow White! :)
SOOO cute! I'm glad she was ok with her costume. Hopefully next year Cali will be better...and not sick. :)
oh, she looks SOOOO adorable in her Snow White outfit!! YEAH! ~ Hailey was not a fan of the Tink Wings either when we first tried them on, but for some reason, she took the WHOLE outfit on when the BIG day came! Montana is SO cute! I love that you did her makeup!
I love that she was a princess, gotta love disney. She's such a cute little girl, and so spunky. She's the funniest little firecracker.
sorry stace that was from me, not Craig, I didn't realize I was logged in as him.
I love to steal chocolate from the girls, too!
We had so much fun!! I'm so glad that Montana put her dress on...she made a perfect Snow White...can't wait for her birthday party tomorrow.
Post a Comment