Tuesday, November 04, 2008

I'm hit...

I got tagged by a really cool chic. I probably can't compare with the coolness of her "8's". I will do my best.

1.Post rules on your blog.
2.Answer the six “8″ items.
3.Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving them a comment. (I may or may not do this. Hope ya'll read my blog that I tag.)

8 FAVORITE TV SHOWS
1. The Office (obviously)

2. The Hills (Don't hate)

3. American Idol/So You Think You Can Dance (I deem that they get to share a spot...they're the same show...different talents)

4. The Biggest Loser (It's so inspiring...I love it!)

5. Bachelor/Bachelorette (It's totally a bust. DeAnna and Jesse broke up...did you hear?? watch it HERE )

6. ER

7. Friends

8. Any Lifetime movie (Marc thinks I'm a nerd)


8 THINGS I DID YESTERDAY
1. Changed four different poopy diapers

2. Did the elliptical machine for 45 min instead of running...darn rain.

3. Got a white hot chocolate at the Starbucks in Target while their to buy wipes. My only time out of the house all day.

4. ate leftover chicken tortilla soup...it's a definite favorite

5. Read my new Sheri Dew book

6. Blogged (duh)

7. Cleaned my house

8. Snuggled and kissed on my boo


8 THINGS I LOOK FORWARD TO
1. Finding out the results of the presidential election tonight...and the proposition results. Fingers crossed.

2. Montana's 2nd birthday party.

3. Thanksgiving.

4. My anniversary and a hoped for romantic getaway, just Marc and I...(hint, hint, babe).

5. Keeping up my workout and continuing to acheive and set new goals.

6. Christmas

7. A nice long shower after my work-out tonight

8. Reading my book when Montana falls asleep.


8 FAVORITE RESTAURANTS
1. Mikuni

2. Chipotle

3. Mama Ann's

4. Bistro 33

5. Yogaberry (not really a restaurant...but I think it counts.)

6. ?

7. ?

8. ?

We don't eat out much, and when we do, it's usually MIKUNI!!!


8 THINGS ON MY WISH LIST
1. Invisalign braces

2. New boots

3. A re-stock and then some of MAC make up

4. A house I can call my own

5. A new more advanced camera

6. New furniture for the living room

7. Bikes

8. A new computer/printer


8 PEOPLE TO TAG
aw heck...everyone do it!! :) I can't choose!

2 comments:

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Stace I watch the Hills Too. Eric can't stand it so I have to tivo it and watch it while he is at work. SNEAKY

just us said...

I LOVE Chicken Tortilla soup. I made some on Halloween. It's not my kids fave. So, more for me!!!