Saturday, June 07, 2008

Congratulations Logan, Class of 2008!

On June 3rd, my little brother Logan graduated from Elk Grove High School. We are so, so proud of him, and for really pulling through to make it happen! He is such a good kid/man (I guess I should say man, even though that's hard for me to swallow knowing my little Logey is an 18 year old man), and we are so grateful for his fun loving presence in our family.

Here's the very serious graduate...

And as you can see oh so clearly, here is him receiving his diploma...

Montana and Andalyn had to be big girls and sit in their own seats at the arco arena. For a really cute video of them bouncing in their chairs, check out my sister Courtney's blog.

Me and Whitney Jane at the graduation...she's a sophomore now, and before we know it, we'll be sitting at her graduation.
Here's almost the whole Petersen side, sans my sweet husband who had to work. (Don't mind my dad's beard, he's growing it for the youth trek next week...Marc's growing one too now.
The brothas

As those in our family would refer to us, the "dramatic, emotional ones"...
Courtney and her Ry guy...a little windblown, but still super cute. I think Ryan was winking at me! ;)

The proud parents and their fourth high school graduate...

Whitney will definitely miss Logan on campus next year...a good majority of her friends were Seniors.

Tana and her favorite baby sitter, Aunt Whitney...
Logan and his sweetheart, Sam.

After graduation, Marc met up with us at Logan's Roadhouse to celebrate Logan's graduation and David's 22nd birthday (which was the day before). Montana and Andalyn had fun sitting next to each other and drinking out of their own cups.
Everyone getting ready to enjoy their meal...David's "friend"/girl that he's dating, Ashley, came a long to celebrate!
After dinner we went to Mom and Dad's for pie...Montana of course had to "jumpy jump" (to see jumpy jump pics in action, again, visit Courtney's blog.) It was a little late, and a little cool to jumpy jump, so Grandma had to put Aunt Tiffy's warmer clothes on Andalyn and Tana. This is the best pic I could get of Tana, but she looks like one of the Little Rascalls. haha
Congrats again, Logan! And Happy Birthday David!

2 comments:

Dave and Courtney said...

I love your posts!! You do such a good job! I'm jelous!

just us said...

I love your family! We got to see them for a minute at the stop light when they were headed to Logans Grad. LOL!