It's been a while since we spent some time with our friends the VanDuren's, so last night we met up with them in Folsom and went to a fantastic deli in Old Folsom called The Black Rooster. The sandwiches and salad's were fantastic, and the gelato was AMAZING! Aside from a few water spills, and gelato all over Montana's white skirt, it was a great experience! :)
Then Matt and Jess took us too this place they heard of that was an inside mini golf called Monster golf. It was black light mini golf, with a haunted house theme, and it was tons of fun. We all had a blast and it was so good to spend some time with them!
Jess and I with the kids...
Black light picture, yes..I whiten my teeth! :) haha
The kids kept climbing up on the skee ball games, and no one stopped them, so we just let them! Montana had missed playing with Dax!
Daddy fulfilling a dream here...teaching his baby to golf! :) He was just telling me this morning how she already has the skill, "she turns her whole torso when she swings". Proud papa!
She did LOVE it though, and I have to admit, I think she did better than I did!
Jessica teaching Dax to hit the ball.
I loved that this place was inside, because they played music the whole time...it almost felt like a dance club. We all kept dancing, and Marc caught me striking a pose! :)
It was definitely a very fun time. We would for sure go again. For anyone interested in going, it's called Monster Golf, and its right off of the Hazel exit on 50 in the same building where Garbeau's Dinner Theater and
Old Spaghetti Factory are off of Folsom Boulevard. Fun times! Thanks VanDuren's! We missed ya!

8 comments:
That looks like so much fun!! We will totally have to check it out!!
SO FUN! I loved that you took pictures...save those fun moments in time. It had been way too long. We definately need to do that again.
FUN, we want to go. I love the atmosphere of things like that. We'll have to go sometime. By the way I love the new look of your blog.
Looks so fun! We'll have to check it out. You girls are so beautiful! :)
Holly smokes. I don't check your blog for like 3 days and you have 4 new posts. Crazy. I love your new blog design. Where did you find it? Sounds like phantom was a blast. Wish I could of been there. I haven't seen Phantom since I saw in San Fransico my freshmen year of high school.:( It was so good. Mini golf in black lights, Yikes, I can't even play in the day light. LoL. MIss you guys.
Meg
So fun! I for sure need to check out the blacklight minigolf! The zoo Ryder and I went to is in Folsom. It is a ton of fun! Lots of animals up close, a really great park, chickens walking around all over the place (and peacocks!) and a totally fun little train ride for the kiddies! Lets got together one of these days and take Ryder and Tana!! Love you!
Hey Stacy,
I can't believe how big Montana is...it's been forever since we've talked! I hope things are going well for you guys! Hopefully we'll talk to you soon!
Thats so funny. . .when we were up there this past weekend we went to that place. A friend of mine told us about it. We went on Friday for our "date night" but we got there too late and couldnt golf because they were closing. . .so we went bowling! LOL!
Post a Comment