I know, I know...how cruel to give a child a lemon and watch them make funny faces. But honestly, months and months ago, when Montana was like eight or nine months, we gave her a lemon wedge while at a restaurant (I hate lemon wedges in my water anyway, so we always have the extra, because I never remember to say "No lemon..." which now that I think about it, when I say water, shouldn't I just get water? Shouldn't I have to say, "Lemon please" if I want one? And not "No lemon please?" ...) Anyway, she was being fussy and so we decided to see what she would do with a lemon. She had no adverse reaction whatsoever...no sour face, nothing. So pretty much up until recently, lemons and limes were never sour tasting to her. Maybe it had to to do with her taste buds still developing. So now, she always wants my lemon wedge (which elimintaes my issue of asking for my water without) when we are at a restaurant...only now, they do taste a little sour to her, but she still loves them. Here are some pictures from this weekend...
Anaconda?
1 year ago

8 comments:
No it's not mean...at lease I don't think so. We have done it many times with Andalyn. It just makes for pictures full of funny memories. :)
ok can I just say thank you!! I don't like lemon in my water either but chris does, so when we go to restaurants I always say just water and chris water with a lemon and what do i get? water with a lemon! Seriously...if i wanted a lemon in my water I would've said so! LoL that's funny that you said something about the whole lemon thing because me and chris always notice it when we go out! LoL anyway, those pictures of Montana are adorable!! she's so cute!
I have a few comments...
1. Why do babies love lemons and limes?
2. I have been researching little tumble classes for Kamryn and swimming lessons. I wish we lived closer so we can do them together.
3. I love the pointy toes picture. She really is already a star.
4. I'm so happy for you (and jealous) that you can stop working next week. I have to wait 'till July.
5. Moving. Again Jealous. We were thinking Folsom area too. Outlets, river access and temple...What more could you want?
6. How about dinner Thursday or Friday.
Seriously this is like an essay. Sorry.
I love her expressions with the lemon... so cute. I can't believe she still wants them... even though they obviously appear sour to her!
I would have to agree...I hate lemon in my water. It's pretty disgusting. For some reason they always put lemons in the water at church activities....gross! I know people that love it, though. I like these pictures of Montana.
I also hate lemon in my water! My sister sent me something recently on the amount of germs on restaurant lemons... ick! Cute pictures of Montana!
I love the picture where she is sticking her tongue out. That is so stinking cute! My whole family is from the folsom/ roseville area, georgeous. I'm so jealous.
Hey girl-- cute updates!! SOOO fun to meet you-- wish we lived closer to hang out more--- looks like you had a great trip. Any news on anything???
Post a Comment