Last Friday I had the day off, and so I drove up to Folsom to take Montana to The Little Gym, where my sister takes her daughter. Marc and I have been considering moving up to the area within the next few months, and since next week is my last week of work, I wanted to get Montana into a little gymnastics type of class to see how she liked it. Well...she LOVED it! It was such a great time, and I'm so glad Courtney and Andalyn invited us to share! :)
Our little future gymnast...
"Come here Montana, let me show you how I do gymnastics..."
Andalyn on the bar...
Montana says, "K, I'm ready to do this...where do I start?"
She loves playing with the bouncy balls...
Andalyn in deep thought "I love the little gym!"
Bubbles...what kid doesn't LOVE bubbles!!! :)
She all the sudden started trying to do sommer saults. I'm telling you...this little girl has what it takes already in her! :)
See, look at how she points her toes as she jumps off the mat...:) And we got to be there to watch Andalyn graduate from this semester. Hope we can join you next semester!

3 comments:
We loved having you there. Andalyn loved sharing that with Montana. Hopefully we can do this more in the future.
What cute little girls! Its so much fun when they try new things and they look so cute trying them.
This gym looks like a lot of fun. I was looking for one here and found one if Orem. Do you know how much it costs? You'll have to email me.
Post a Comment