I don't know if any of you watch So You Think You Can Dance on Fox. I have been the last couple of years, but I haven't really gotten into it much this season. I've watched an episode here and there, but haven't gotten sucked in yet. Well, last night I was totally sucked in by Chelsea and Mark's lyrical hip-hop number to Leona Lewis' "Bleeding Love". I already LOVE that song, but the emotion in this choreography is phenomenal. I seriously almost cry watching it. Check it out...I dare you not to get a little choked up!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XllwXjlKIvA
Wish I could dance like that! Skills!!!!
Anaconda?
1 year ago

2 comments:
S-I-C-K! Ridiculous. It was an amazing dance. AND, yes...totally choked up.
Yes this was such a great dance!!! I am allready a HUGE fan of Chelsey and Mark... they have been my front runners since the first week. I am also a big Josh and Katee fan! Oh, I so miss discussing my favorites... and who I think is going to be voted off with you! :)
Post a Comment