Monday, June 23, 2008

Some Fun Videos

I have been meaning to do posts for these videos, but with getting ready for the move, and packing, I haven't had time. So instead of doing a number of little posts, I'll just do a video post.

Montana's new favorite past time, now that we are home all day, is to swim. She loves to splash. Definitely a water baby.

People always say that little girls are born with that mothering instinct. I have proof on video. Here is montana diapering her little lamby. In the first video, she had just layed the lamb down and is getting the wipes that are on the ottoman. If you listen closely you can hear her say, "Just a minute"...and hold her finger up. This is sometimes what I do when I don't prepare myself and have to run to get wipes, and I tell her, "Just a minute."

The second video, she is diapering the baby, and then goes to get something else out of her room, and again tells her lamb, "just a minute". It was absloutely hilarious to watch!

Montana counts to nine. Most of the time she skips six, but other than that, she's got it down pat. This particular car ride, she had already done it numerous times and was tiring of the game, so we had to prompt her. It's not the best she's done, but its what we caught on video. She says three and four really fast, so you have to listen closely. And then of course, skips six. I'm going to try and get a better video in the future, but here is our smarty pants for now...

Last video here is Montana singing one of her favorite songs. Sorry about the shot being so off. I wasn't looking back because I was sitting at a light and I was just pointing my phone into the back seat.

We love our little movie star!

2 comments:

Dave and Courtney said...

I love this age!! They are little sponges!! No words can explain the proud feelings you have as a parent when they start learning new things.

RachelBarker said...

She's so smart!