Saturday, June 07, 2008

How did you get up there?

Guess we have ourselves a climber? She left the family room for two minutes to "pay" in her room (play). I went to check on her, because it was too quiet. This is what I found...


I will no longer be putting the chair next to the shelf! Little stinker.

4 comments:

Dave and Courtney said...

What a silly girl. Just wait, as they get older they figure out how to do more and more things on their own. But yes, always be worried when it gets quite!! :)

Van Duren Family said...

They get trickier by the minute. I remember when our babies couldn't even crawl...now...they are little climbers. Where has the time gone? Oh, I love your new page decor. Super cute!

RachelBarker said...

You go girl! Doing her own thing just wait till she's a teenager... She'll be out the window. :)

Scott said...

I find Hannah on top of the toilet often. It's hard because you want them to learn how to climb but at the same time you don't want them to get hurt. By the way, Hannah always says Tana's name. Whenever I am on the computer she says, "Tana?" and then I have to go to your page so she can see pictures of Tana. She's even called other little girls around here Tana, which is weird because she's been around other girls more than she has been around Montana, but for some reason has an infatuation with your daughter. It's cute, though:)