Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Fathers Day!

I'm so grateful we have days where we can honor the most noblest of callings; motherhood and fatherhood. I just wanted to pay tribute to, first of all, my sweet husband. He is truly my rock, my best friend and the love of my life. I don't know where I would be without him, and I am so grateful we are together eternally. He is, as well, the most amazing father to Montana Belle, and I'm so grateful our kids will have a worthy priesthood holder in their home to look to for guidance and strength. Here are some of my favorite pictures of Marc through fatherhood, thus far.



We love you so much, sweetheart. We're so grateful for all you do for our family. Happy Fathers Day!



We also were able to spend some time with both sides of our family for Fathers Day.

Me and my Daddy...

Tana and Gwampa Petersen...

My and two of my gorgeous sisters...


Marc and his papa

The Rogers men...


Dad and his kids (except Meg...missed you!)

The Rogers Family (sans Meggin)...
Happy Fathers Day!




3 comments:

Van Duren Family said...

Beautiful pictures! I loved the one of Marc looking at Montana in the hospital. (the three of you) There is no love like a parents love and that moment captured is priceless.
Happy Father's Day Marc. You are a very blessed man...AND your family is blessed to have you too!

Dave and Courtney said...

Those are great pictures Stace!! I love pictures of Daddy's and their little girls. It's supper special...even at our age with our daddy. :)

Newman Family said...

Love the idea. I did it too. I went back and looked through all the pictures with Mark with the kids. It was really fun to see Mark grow up. It was fun to see Tyler in the picture with the boys too. Wish I could of been there. I think that hole was for me to stand in the picture with dad and all the kids.
Meg