This link is a beautiful tribute to the Life of Christ, depicted in a way I've never really seen before. I'm grateful we have the modern day technology to be able to do things like this, because art and music are one of the most spiritual and touching things, and I love that this video combines them.
http://mabrystudios.typepad.com/reflections_of_christ/2008/03/reflections-sli.html
Watching this video has just added to a week of reflection, for me, on just how blessed I truly am in my life. I'm grateful for family and friends who remind me of my blessings and help me to see what a great life I have. There are so many things I take for granted each day, and everyday worries and cares that I get caught up in, but ultimately, I am so greatly blessed and I know that my life is being watched over, guided and prompted and that is the most amazing comfort and blessing I could ever receive. I hope that this video can touch those of you who watch it, the way it touched me, and remind you of the most amazing blessing that each one of us has been given to take part of, Christ's Atonement for us all.
Anaconda?
1 year ago

3 comments:
That video was absolutely beautiful!! Very touching. I love feeling the spirit when I am able to reflect on the savior. Thank you for that!!
Someone from my ward emailed me this video a few weeks ago. It's beautiful!
Beautiful. I saw a whole display of those exact pictures in the Mesa, AZ temple visitor center a few months ago. Gorgeous. Thanks for sharing it with me...I felt like I was walking through it again.
Post a Comment