It was a big debate, whether or not to take Montana for a hair cut. Both Marc and I want to grow her hair out, but because her hair is so fine, it looks very straggly sometimes. And because it had never been trimmed (except for the bangs by Mommy), it kind of had a mullet-esque shape to it. So, last week I decided to take her in for a trim.
She was so excited while we waited to sit in the fire truck seat, but then as soon as I put her in, she started crying and wanted out. So, we started out with a pacifier and on a bad note.
But Miss Trang soon pulled out bubbles, which she loves, and we distracted her.
Soon, we even pulled the pacifier out and she blew bubbles herself.
She got better and better as the haircut went on, and was really good while Miss Trang trimmed her bangs.
A blow dry and the finished product...

1 comments:
Darling! I am glad she made it through. It can be so traumatic. She looks great!
Post a Comment