We started out the last day in California Adventure since it closes earlier than Disneyland. The theme for California Adventure at Halloween is Candy Corn. This is us in front of a huge piece of Candy Corn that says, "Happy Halloween!"
I didn't take out my camera until almost lunch time. Curtis and Whitney having lunch. Curtis can't believe he paid $6.99 for a measly hot dog.
What was left of the turkey leg when Logan was done with it...
My sweet Mama and I...
David and Marc trying to be scary...
Some family friends, Dusty and Melissa Hogge and their four sweet girls met up with us for the day. It was SO fun to have them there and get to know them better. My only regret is that I didn't take more pictures with them. Mom, Courtney and Dave, Melissa and I took the little girls off to Bug's Land again while everyone else rode some of the bigger rides.
Nicole and Tiffany had a blast with their oldest, Brianna.
Top row, from left to right...Marc, Whitney, Me, Dad.
Middle row, from left to right...Nicole, Tiffany, Brianna and Dusty.
Bottom row, from left to right...Curtis, Logan, David and Ashley.
The parents that gave us all such a wonderful, fun, loving...fun-loving, family! :)
Montana had fallen asleep at some point within the walk over to Disneyland and then when we got to Fantasy Land she woke up, as if she sensed we were back in her favorite place. We rode Dumbo again. Disclaimer: I did bathe my child that morning. Her scraggly, sweaty look is due to the 90+ degree weather, me squirting her with a squirt bottle, and her waking up from a nap where her hair was plastered all to the side of her cheek. I still think she is the cutest thing ever.

Montana had fallen asleep at some point within the walk over to Disneyland and then when we got to Fantasy Land she woke up, as if she sensed we were back in her favorite place. We rode Dumbo again. Disclaimer: I did bathe my child that morning. Her scraggly, sweaty look is due to the 90+ degree weather, me squirting her with a squirt bottle, and her waking up from a nap where her hair was plastered all to the side of her cheek. I still think she is the cutest thing ever.
Grandpa and Andalyn
Courtney and her Ryan
After Dumbo we hit up the carousel...AGAIN! :) This time with Andalyn.
Cute Andalyn in her pumpkin Mickey ears

Trying to pull the sword from the stone...

Uncle David helping Andalyn

My brothers are studs

Curtis giving it all he's got
Trying to pull the sword from the stone...
Uncle David helping Andalyn
My brothers are studs
Curtis giving it all he's got
We decided that we should take the girls over to the Princess Faire. I was really hoping she could meet Snow White, since it's her costume for Halloween. We lucked out!
She was completely in awe!!!
She was completely in awe!!!
She gave her lots of loves and was so star struck!
Then we met another one of her favorites...Belle!
We got a picture with all the Belle's... Belle, Eileen Belle, Andalyn Belle and Montana Belle.
And then we lucked out and met Sleeping Beauty who Montana calls, "Sleeping Cutie"...She was jumping up and down with excitement! She even sang Sleeping Beauty her song, "I know you...I walked with you once upon a dream..."
In front of the Princess castle
Awwww...
It was such a fun trip and even after four days, I wasn't ready to leave. My feet were ready, but my heart wasn't! I LOVE DISNEYLAND!

12 comments:
Very fun! Of course, I am so jealous! I love Disneyland at Halloween time! So fun!
Oh, I am so jealous! I love that place. I am glad you had a fun trip!
Awww We had so much fun with you guys. The girls are STILL talking about it. You're family is AWESOME!
Cute pictures! I can't wait to someday take Hannah! Your brothers' girlfriends are cute! Is that boy Whitney's boyfriend?
I love all your pictures...looks like you guys had fun. I love Tower of Terror too...it's my favorite!!! :) I'm so jealous, I want my whole family to take a trip there now LoL
By the way, I've been waiting for these pictures all week...pathetic, I know but oh well :) LoL
Sorry....just read your next post...apparently that guy is David's friend, not Whitney's boyfriend.
I've never been there during halloween, looks like a blast. Your pictures made me want to pack up our bags and make the drive. Love you.
What a fun trip! Very cool that your family made the trip together. It makes me want to go now!
Oh how fun--family & Disneyland!! What a great trip--Sky will be so jealous! :)
Fun Disney Pics.... Stacy omgosh you are soooo skinny. wow!! I wish i would of been there. I love disneyland at halloween
What can I say?!?! I had so much fun and am so greatful we got to go! I love family trips like that were all we have to do is enjoy eachother! Yay Disneyland!
Post a Comment