It's so fun to find good friends...and it's even more fun when you've known each other for a long time. I'm fortunate to have a few good friends that I have known for many, many years that I still have great contact with. One of those good friends of mine is Janessa (Bair) Gilbert. We met when we were like 13 or 14 at a Tri-Stake Pioneers Celebration where the youth were putting on a performance. We became friends one day, and when our mom's came to pick us up from practice, they both just about had a heart attack, because they were old teenage friends. "Oh my gosh!" haha...
Anyway, so, Janessa and I kept in touch throughout high school...attended a lot of combined stake dances where we saw each other. Then when we were in Young Adults, we were in the same ward, and we were visiting teaching partners (basically, it was just us, we were the companions and the sisters to visit), so we'd just meet at Leatherbee's once a month and have ice cream and visit for Visiting Teaching. It's something we continued to do even after we both got married. Since having babies, we've seen less of each other than we'd like to, but we still try to get together when we can.
Anaconda?
1 year ago


3 comments:
Great pic's stace. It was good to see Janessa again too. Now I just need to see Ariann.
That is so funny because I so remember that pioneer celebration! Hey I am in town till the 31st so we should get together!
I for sure will! I didnt realize you guys had a pool! Lets find a day soon. Ryder lives for swimming.
Post a Comment