Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Youth Trek

About a month ago, we had the priveledge of attending our stake youth trek as a Ma and Pa. We had the most amazing experience, and have gained a new appreciation for the pioneers and all that was suffered in the early days of the church. It was neat to be able to experience that with each other, with my dad who went as a captain, and with my younger siblings, Logan and Whitney.

For the trek, my very talented friend Shirae Telford compiled/wrote a beautiful medly of hymns for the slide show. I was fortunate enough to be able to sing a few songs on it. Click here to hear it. It might take a minute for it to load. The first singer is her husband Anthony, and then herself, then me. Then her husband, then me, then her. :) For the full slide show, go to the Trek site.
Here are some pictures of us below:
Our trek family:
The women's pull
Marc helping me so I didn't fall through the slats, and then cry/singing...
These boys were awesome!!! We had the best group!

And then Logan, my dad and Whit.

2 comments:

Whitney Petersen said...

stace that picture of me is horrible hahaha but the trek was amazing and the fireside made me miss is so much. but you had some pretty amazing guys in your family but you were the best overall person! (: then marc. love you guys

Maran said...

What a beautiful song! I miss hearing you sing. I bet this trek was awesome!