Montana is nearing that wonderful stage of toddler-hood, where she can do things that are wrong, and knows it...and gets pleasure out of being mischievous! These are just a few examples of things lately...believe me, there are new occurances daily.
She found my mascara! It could've been much worse, but luckily I think she realized it would be a really big mess and problem, and she came to me saying "uh-oh".
And this is her new favorite thing...throwing things from the balcony upstairs, to the downstairs floor. These are a few stuffed animals...which is not really a big deal, she's thrown some of her books; again, no real harm. However, the other day she was up in our room with Marc and I was down in the kitchen, and she came out and said, "Here Mommy!" And chucked Marc's phone to the tile floor below. Nice...guess we need to make sure to keep all breakables out of her reach, and I need to figure out a good time out spot.
And lastly, I just thought this picture was really cute, and that it depicted much of how things run in our household. What Montana wants, she gets...(we are really working on changing that).
We were sitting in the parking lot waiting to meet Andalyn and Uncle Dave for the Little Gym class, and she didn't want to sit in her car seat anymore...so, I let her sit "shot gun" for a few minutes. She insisted on wearing the seat belt as well. Hey, at least she's safe about it! I did not drive anywhere, just in case you're wondering! Just sat in the car for like two minutes! But as always, Miss Thing got her way! We can't help it...we adore her! :)

7 comments:
We do time-out on the stairs, I'm shocked by how well it works. We started by sitting holding them on the stairs, you know, so they can't move, which kids really hate and then you let them decide, "I can hold you, or you can sit on the stair in time-out" they always pick sitting on their own. 3 or 4 times of that, and now all I have to say is, time-out and they go sit on the step and fold their arms. It works like a charm. I don't think the corner is very effective, but I don't know why.
It's so hard to say no or get mad at a face like that! :)
Sorry can't help but laugh. She is so so so cute Stace. Let's play, seriously it will be so much fun.
I love the mascara on the eyes. Hannah's done that, too. I think that they are just at the mischievous stage....hopefully it will pass soon.
Those mascara pictures are so funny! It's cute that she was trying to be like mommy. She's got a very strong personality, it's so cute. She'll have so much fun camping. See you soon!
The throwing things over the stairs is such a typical 2 year old thing to do! :) Yes, welcome to toddlerhood! HaHa. She is such a cute little thing!
Hehehe. I love it. Ashlyne didn't do that til late in the game and now she won't stay out of my make up. Keep an eye on that one!! And thanks for commenting on my blog, you are so sweet!
Post a Comment