Saturday, July 26, 2008

Hey, remember that one time???

My sister and my friend had this on their blogs and I thought it seemed like fun.
Here are the directions:
1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me (or of Marc, if you know Marc better). It doesn't matter if you know us real well or not. Anything you remember!
2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It's actually pretty fun to see the responses. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you...
And...go! :)

5 comments:

Maran said...

Where to begin? I have so many memories of you that I don't think I can leave just one. What the "h", whoopdi whoop, and the cricket noise used to be some of our favorite sayings. Singing "That Thing You Do" with Cori down the EGHS halls everyday was fun....and you and me trying to harmonize to every song on the radio when we were in the car together. Bumping our music with the windows down in the EGHS parking lot was fun too. Oh, and the time you, me, and Corey Cox sat in her truck and sang a Snoop Dogg song, which is where the term "whoopdi whoop" comes from, but we won't get into the details of that;);) And of course there were the many sleepovers and the time that we roomed together in college where we shared many secrets about who we were crushing on at the current moment. Boy, there are so many more memories but I would be writing all day if I wrote them all. I'm glad I have those memories with you....they bring a smile to my face every time I think about them.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

My first memory of you was at the Rivercity Singles Ward. You sang in sacrament meeting and I remember thinking that you were the most talented person I'd ever met. Then you came up to talk to me and my brother was in town, and I just remember thinking how I'd love for you and my brother to get together. He missed out. You are awesome.

P.S I'm actually not really sure if it was sacrament meeting or a fireside. Oh Well.

Jeanna C. said...

Wow, so I had to stop and think about which memory I wanted to post. I thought about when I was interviewing at Liberty Mutual and your fabulous baby/bridal shower and the time you spent in the branch. But I guess some of the most memorable times were when we use to work out together. It seems like such a long time ago and its hard to believe we've been friends that long. I remember back when you first started dating Marc and we were all in the River City Ward! *sigh* seems like 10 years ago :) I'm just glad to see that we have kept our friendship through the years!!

Sara Marie said...

I can’t believe we've been friends for over 5 years now!! I have so many great memories. Remember when we were (ugg) planning Kendras bridal shower. The night before you and Marc came over so we could make the food. We went to the grocery store to get all the stuff and didn’t realize till we got home that we had been so busy talking that we accidently bought cabbage instead of lettuce. Then we debated what was the difference between cabbage and lettuce anyway? Nice Jessica Simpson moment. I think we were up till midnight cooking. And then at the shower the next day that one “floppsy and moppsy” chick asked us who we had it catered. Haha. Our trip to Tahoe, the infamous ice cream incident. How beautiful you looked on your wedding day. Being fat and preggo together. E-mailing back and forth all day everyday about weight loss strategies (we were crazy!) and any other random thing that popped into our head at the moment. Having Ryders 1st birthday at your house. I can never thank you and Marc enough for that! But mostly, my favorite memories of you are just the many times we have just been able to sit and talk. You are an amazing girl with many wonderful talents and I am so blessed to have such a great friend and example in my life! Love you girl!

Maran said...

Marc- I remember that time that I went to your pirate birthday party when we were little and I had a crush on you:):)