Saturday, July 26, 2008

Thanks, Neighbor!

Marc and I have some great neighbors next door to us. They have been so welcoming and friendly and we have been very excited to get to know them better. They recently went on vacation, and asked us if we would "Pool Sit"...in other words, dump some chemicals in one day a week, and swim in our pool whenever you'd like. SO nice!


So, yesterday evening, Whitney came up to spend the night and the Cashdollar's came over to play. They as well came back Saturday, early afternoon and we all had a blast. All us girls even jumped straight in the pool, which Courtney and I hadn't done in a long time. I guess we're more of the "inch our way in" type of girls. We took a picture, but I think we all agreed it's not one for the blog...haha!



Thanks guys for coming to share in the fun, and thanks, Jeff and Amy for the use of your pool! We're having so much fun!

0 comments: