Saturday, July 26, 2008

Park Videos

Marc and I have been running on a trail behind our house in the evenings, and on the way home we run through the park and stop to let Montana get her exercise as well. As I was looking through my videos tonight, I found these two from this week that I thought were too cute not to share.

This first one is just hilarious to me, because she gets all hyped up for a thrilling ride down the slide...and then...well, just watch... :)


And then this one is just classic of every time we take her to the park. She wears sandals every day since it is summer, and with that, it is inevitable that the bark gets down in her sandals. This, she cannot stand. So here she is realizing she's got some park bark in her shoes, and she's running to daddy for help.

It's been so nice in the evenings, and Montana just loves to go to the park. I'm glad we have this time to spend as a family to wind down our day.

3 comments:

Amy Marsh said...

Hi stacy. You found the one and only Nathan Marsh! I asked him to leave a comment for you but he doesn't blog. He hasn't come around to the world of blogging. But yeah, that's awesome that you found us. I'll have to put some more pictures up of him. I'm sure he still looks the same though. He doesn't take to change very easily, sooo.....
You're daughter is adorable!! If y'all are ever in Georgia look us up! We'd loved to have you over. Or if you want to visit the Atl you've got a place to stay!! email us marshga57@yahoo.com and amyb95@gmail.com. Talk to you soon!
~Amy

Meghan said...

Hi Stacy! Of course I remember you! I'm so glad you wrote to us. How are you? Do you still live in Sacramento?
Your daughter is absolutely adorable!

Dave and Courtney said...

I love the video's stace!! :)