Saturday we decided to go up to Apple Hill again...and this time take Daddy along. Apple Hill on a Saturday in October = TRAFFIC AND CROWDS! That's okay, because it also meant that our friends, the Crandall/ Barker/Pack families went that day too and we got to enjoy some time with them. Because of the massive crowds, we didn't stay for too long...but long enough for Marc to enjoy an apple fritter, me a crumb apple donut, and Montana TWO apple donuts once again.
She was a little wary of the crowds as you can tell by her face in this picture.
She LOVES Emily Crandall and was so excited to see her...as you CAN'T tell in the picture below. I just caught her in a bad moment.
The gorgeous Crandall girls, Rachel and Heather. Heather is due in about a month with their first baby, and she looks INCREDIBLE! She looks like I did at 5 months pregnant. These girls make this picture look good!
Our men...
Montana wanted me to have a bite of her donut...she practically forced it upon me! I just had to oblige and take a bite! :)
Montana loves pumpkins.
Too much fun...nothing like Apple Hill in the fall!

8 comments:
Hey...so cute! We need to go up there this week! We haven't even made our first trip yet. :) My mouth started to water looking at those apple donuts..YIKES! :)
Stacy, I love you. Thank you in advance for coming to the party. I'm worried that nobody will come. I need your address.
LOL. Ok, so YOU AND HEATHER make that picture beautiful. I barely had makeup on and threw on anything that would make me stay warm that day. That was the first day I busted out my UGGS and have worn them since. Thanks for coming up. It was good to visit with you but I can't wait till we have lunch. It was a short trip but well worth it!
Yummy that makes me want to visit just for the treats! :) Rachel's comment is so cute. The first thing I noticed about her in that picture, is her flawless face and wondered if she is ever less than perfectly dressed. :) If I have barely there makeup and throw some clothes on.....well you would know!! Ok so im a bit jealous of her lack of effort. :) Gorgeous girls you are!
I miss Apple Hill. They have the BEST carmel apples. You're lucky you live so close.
Whats days will you be down here? Here is my email(hoggerocks@yahoo.com). Maybe we can hook up. I know Dust would love to see your bros. And would love to see the whole fam.
~Miss
It was fun being there with you guys...Montana is so cute, she makes me even more excited for my little girl to come...maybe they'll have the same birthday! LoL ...oh, and you and Rach are the ones who make the picture look good...you make me want to dye my hair brown again because you're so pretty!! :)
What a fun trip! All of your yummy apple stuff makes me want to take a trip up there. :)
I'm so glad you had so much fun and were able to bring Marc with you this time. :)
Post a Comment