To MY Sweet Wife,
Yes this may come as a shock to you that I am writing on our blog, but I figured the shopping spree and dinner does not even start to express my love and thankfulness for you! The past 4 years have been the most amazing times in my life. We have grown and accomplished so much to together! I am so lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life. You have always stood by me through everything with a positive voice. Anytime I have been frustrated or upset you come to the rescue, always encouraging and motivating me to fulfill my potential. You are my strength and I can’t thank you enough!
You are such a talented person… It amazes me just how you can juggle the multiple tasks that you do, while being the glue that holds this family together! After a hard week of watching several different kids, piano/voice lessons and taking care of me, I do not know how you do it! You have such a beautiful voice… I just love when you are sitting there playing your piano and singing…. I am the luckiest man in the world to have and angel voice in our home. You are such a remarkable MOTHER! Montana and I are so fortunate to have you. The way you work with and teach our young child with patience and unyielding love is a thing of beauty. I can not begin to tell you just how blessed I am to have someone as gifted and devoted as you are!
You have such a beautiful spirit…. You are my Rock Stacy! I would be lost without you. Your relationship with our Heavenly Father is something that I am trying so desperately to have. I am so grateful for you encouraging me to grow spiritually! You such a beautiful spirit and it warms our house. Stacy, not only are you spiritually beautiful, but your outer beauty is unmatched. How did I get so lucky to have you as my wife. I am so proud to have you on my arm! You work so hard!!! What can I say those big brown eyes melt my heart!
Most of all Stacy I want to tell you that I love and cherish you with all my heart. I would be nothing with out you. Thank you for all that you do! I hope you have a great Birthday. I am so thankful for you!
Love,
Marc Rogers HAHAHA…
Anaconda?
1 year ago

11 comments:
Nice work MArc! She's an remarkable women. Love hers
Very sweet, Marc. You are right... you are lucky! :) We all love Stacy like a sister! So glad that she said yes, to you, too! :) Happy Birthday, Sis... hope it's a good one! :)Love ya, Mar
You guys are perfect for each other!! But Marc, I think you forgot that your wife's birthday is actually tomorrow:) It's ok, buddy, maybe next time. Totally kidding. I wrote Hannah's birthday post like 4 days in advance. This was a really sweet letter to your wife! I loved it!
OMG Marc that was beautiful. And Stacy deserved every word and more.
Happy Birthday Stace hope you enjoyed your shopping spree.
Very sweet post Marc! I have to agree she is pretty amazing. :) Happy Birthday Stace! Love ya!
Happy Birthday Stace! That was so sweet what Marc said. Our men know how to be romantic!!! We love having you in the family.
Happy Birthday!! Love you!!
Very sweet Marc!
Stace, Did you write this? ;)
Stace, did you write this? ;)
~Annge
marc! So sweet!!! I think you are both very lucky to have eachother!! A perfect match. Thanks for your examples. I love you guys!
Post a Comment