Monday, October 06, 2008

Chalk It Up

I've learned that each activity for two year olds spans approximately 7 minutes. On this particular day, prior to the chalk fun, we colored, played with autumn stickers and played with play-dough. All this within about a half an hour.

The chalk was probably the favorite of the day. It was fun...and a little messy.


Sara, just in case you were wondering why Ryder's pants may have been a little dirty, he thought it was fun to sit on his drawings! Althought, he did not like his hands being dirty one bit!


Montana followed Ryder's lead, only she decided she wanted to sit on my chalk picture.


My chalky masterpiece:


Hey, ya gotta have some fun yourself when playing with two year olds. Sometimes we all just need to sit down, relax and draw a chalk picture.

2 comments:

Bird is the Word said...

Hailey LOVES chalk!! But for only a few minutes like Montana and Ryder! FUN! I always draw a heart or something and put I love Matt and he is able to see it later! ~

Sara Marie said...

Fun! I love that you guys have so much fun! Yay~ Ryder can not stand his hands being dirty which is funny because I cvant either... dirty or dried out hands drive us nuts! haha Yah, we're kinda weird!