Friday, October 10, 2008

Family Night Treat

Very rarely do we eat dessert...so when we do, it is a definite treat. Wednesday night after a run we decided we deserved some Yogaberry. We usually take one of Montana's cups so we can dish a little into her cup and let her eat from there, since she is so "independent"...but we forgot. So this time she got, her own! And she would not let us forget it!!! :) Except when I actually wanted her to say it for the camera. She had to be prompted of course.


She actually did really good...only a few minor drips. Which she proceeded to clean up "my- self! "


Daddy enjoying his Yogaberry mix...


Mommy and Tana think it's "delicious"...another one of Montana's new favorite words.


I love this picture!


And these one are so precious. My two favorite people in the world!

3 comments:

Brenner Family said...

Yummy!! Sad to say Dessert is my friend right now!! Keeps me happy while my hubby is away. I cant seem to bake enough or satisfy those cravings. I have to be cautious though I cant let it all catch up to me :)
I absolutley love when our children say these big precious words. That is one of Taylor's favorits as well as "Dangerous". She likes to show us "Dangerous" things she can do or tell us not to do things, because it is "Dangerous" I love it!!! They grow up sooooo fast! I am ready for another one ;)
When you are working as hard as you do the little treats are so important!

Cristi said...

Love them holding hands!

Dave and Courtney said...

WE LOVE YOGABERRY!!!