As I've mentioned in many a post...I love my husband! He loves me too. A lot. We have a very great relationship...and we feel very blessed and lucky to be with one another. The reason I preface this post with this, is because one of the things we enjoy in our relationship is a little humor.
Somehow, over the past four years we have developed a little teasing game that we play back and forth. The game goes like this...if you ever have to sign up to win some sort of contest, or if a store or online inquiry asks for your email address, etc., each of us signs up each others email or phone number. Then we get a good laugh when the other says, "Hey, why did I just get an email from World Market?" Or "Why did a real estate agent call me on a listing for a house?" It's a pretty funny little game...and its all fair because we each do it to each other.
So, a few weeks ago we had gone to the Folsom Outlets. AAA was hosting some sort of Disney Vacation Club booth and of course the word Disney is like a magnetic force with my husband, and went over. We were just chatting with the AAA ladies when they asked us if we'd like to enter to win a $50 gift card to the outlets. I asked Marc, "Would you like to?" He gave the go ahead, and in true "fair game" fashion, I signed up his information. Afterall, going to the booth in the first place was his idea. We declined some offers to sign up for the Vacation club and AAA insurance and went on our way.
Much to our surprise, Marc comes home a few days letter and says, "Guess who just called me?" I ask who and he says, "AAA". I start to laugh thinking they are now trying to sell him on a policy of some sort. He tells me, no, that actually they were calling because he won the gift card! We then playfully argued back and forth who's card it was (like it really matters).
Since really, neither of us had fairly entered the contest, we decided that the money would be spent to get Montana geared up for the fall weather. This weekend we took her to the outlets and used the $50 (and then some) to get her some cute new, warm clothes. Here she is below in one of her new outfits.
Thanks AAA! I guess our little game paid off!
Anaconda?
1 year ago

1 comments:
That's funny that you guys play that little game with each other. It's always fun to have an ongoing inside joke/game with your hubby. It spicens up the relationship;) And apparently it can help you win things!
Post a Comment