Seventeen...yes, that's the number of people we had in our group. Of course my parents came with the five younger un-married children. However, two of those un-married's, my brothers, have serious girlfriends that came along. Courtney and I both had our families there and we had an honorary brother, David's friend Curtis, who came a long. For those of you who hadn't heard, one of my brothers best friends Ken died a week and a half ago in an accident. David and Curtis were pallbearers at his funeral and buried him the Friday before this trip. Curtis was living with Ken, and has since moved in with my family and has become an honorary brother and thus, came along on our trip.
The start of the first day with the whole family, and our third day!
Marc and I at the entrance. This was the last I saw of my sunglasses. I unfortunately, like a dope, left them on Indiana Jones. Goodbye Armani Exchange sunglasses...you were my favorite.
Logan and Sam
Ry-guy
The girls
Nic and Tiff

Courtney and I

Getting ready for another go at Pirates

Even though you can't see everyone, this is all seventeen of us on one boat!
Courtney and I
Getting ready for another go at Pirates
Even though you can't see everyone, this is all seventeen of us on one boat!
Montana enjoying a Winnie the Pooh sucker...
David and Ashley being silly...

We love to ride Matterhorn together because we can snuggle! :)

Tiffany and Whitney behind us on Matterhorn right before the ride broke down up on the mountain and we had to be escorted off...

We all decided to ride Autopia, which I hadn't done in years. It was fun because I let Montana steer our car. I think I only got minor whiplash.

Logan in his car

Whitney in her car...crazy to think that my little sister is actually going to be licensed to drive a real one of these in less than a year!

We love to ride Matterhorn together because we can snuggle! :)
Tiffany and Whitney behind us on Matterhorn right before the ride broke down up on the mountain and we had to be escorted off...
We all decided to ride Autopia, which I hadn't done in years. It was fun because I let Montana steer our car. I think I only got minor whiplash.
Logan in his car
Whitney in her car...crazy to think that my little sister is actually going to be licensed to drive a real one of these in less than a year!
On our way over to California Adventure, we ran into Pluto and Andalyn got to meet him and have a picture taken with him. Montana stayed back, remembering her last encounter with Pluto.

Our first drop down the Tower of Terror...my FAVORITE ride!
From left to right in the front row- Marc, David, Ashley, Curtis, my Dad, me and Tiffany.
From left to right in the front row- Marc, David, Ashley, Curtis, my Dad, me and Tiffany.
From left to right in the second row- Nicole and Whitney...(and a bunch of strangers).
From left to right in the third row- Sam, Logan (and a bunch of strangers).

And then we rode it again...this time Courtney joined us and Dad and Sam took a break.
And then we rode it again...this time Courtney joined us and Dad and Sam took a break.
Top row, left to right...Marc, me, Courtney, Whitney, Nicole, Ashley and David.
It's day three...and you can tell by looking at me. I'm so tired by this point...but having a blast. Marc looks great! :)

More waiting in line pictures...

More waiting in line pictures...
It was SO nice to be there on a Monday. There was hardly anyone in the park. We rode Splash Mountain two times in a row and probably could have kept riding it if we wanted. There was no one in line. Side note, I want to express my thankfulness to our trust Disney ponchos that we bought last time we came because of the rain. Definitely came in handy for the water rides, which despite what non-poncho haters might say, is still just as much fun if you don't leave a drenched, soggy mess afterward! You still get splashed, it just doesn't stick. Nice. I for sure do not ever want to encounter what Marc and I did on our Disneyland trip a year and a half ago. You'd have thought that instead of Splash Mountain, we were on the submarine ride in a log canoe. :)Thanks ponchos for your protection.
And with a trip to an outside restaurant for some cheaper food, we ended our first family day (third day) at Disneyland. One more to go...

2 comments:
So fun to get caught up on your life-- I have been out of the blogging world for awhile-- The most I do it get to do a real quick post & check my email!! Everyone is asleep & I am having so much fun catching up on everyone--- Looks like your doing great!! Happy Birthday & so special what Marc wrote about you! You two are perfect together!! xoxoxo
You guys are such a fun family! It looks like you guys had a blast together.
Post a Comment