This video turned out to be the cutest thing ever...it really shows her little personality. Gosh, I'm so lucky to be her mommy! (turn the music off at the bottom and the volume up for the full effect)
Anaconda?
1 year ago
Finding the simple pleasures and joys of everyday life...since I'm so happy to still be living mine!
This video turned out to be the cutest thing ever...it really shows her little personality. Gosh, I'm so lucky to be her mommy! (turn the music off at the bottom and the volume up for the full effect)
Posted by
Marc and Stacy
at
9:15 AM
6 comments:
she is a doll!! I love her! You're lucky to have such a beautiful little girl...but she's also lucky to have such an amazing mommy!!
how sweet! she is so dang cute!
WAY cute! I love her singing Ariel voice! Smarty pants that girl! :)
Hailey was talking back to her in the video!@ HAHA What a sweetie! She sure is a doll! ~
She's a little einstein. And she's going to have her mama's pipes
That is so stinkin' cute!!
Post a Comment