Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cookie Monster

I made chocolate chip cookies for Enrichment last night (not actual cookies from last night...but same recipe...identical cookies. Just wanted a picture to make your mouth water like mine is now! :) haha)




Of course, I had to taste one fresh out of the oven, along with my mini-chef, to make sure they were up to par to take to Enrichment. So, gooeyness and all, I gave one to Montana. I turned around to wash the dishes for a few minutes and looked over to find a HUGE mess. I was THIS CLOSE to being upset and instead forced myself to find my camera and make a memory out of it.





Our Little Cookie Monster...enjoy!











3 comments:

Sara Marie said...

haha!!!! I love her so much!!!

Dave and Courtney said...

Gosh I love those cookies!!! She looks so dang cute.

Bird is the Word said...

YEAH~! That is when you just enjoy the mess!! You can make me cookies ANYTIME if that is what Montana thinks of them!!