Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Girls Night!

On Friday night, Courtney and I decided to take a break from our kids and go to a movie. We put the kids down and left our husbands to man the fort, and headed out to see Mamma Mia. It was definitely cute...I love musicals. Definitely there were cheesy parts...seriously, Pierce Brosnan was not meant to sing, I don't think. He was so cheesy...it was LAUGH OUT LOUD FUNNY! But when they all started singing, "Dancing Queen", I was THIS close to getting up and dancing in the theater. It was so fun! I need times like that more often!

On our way out of the theater, we both got giddy over a poster for the upcoming Twilight Movie. I just couldn't resist from giving the "other man in my life", Edward, a big smooch.






Thanks Court for such a fun night! Love you!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that movie too! It is definetley cheesy but really cute!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

I left that theatre singing on the pole outside. And I was NOT meant to sing.

Carter Family said...

We will have to do a big girls night out for Twilight. By the way... check out Stephenie Meyer's website for a recent little update on Midnight Sun. You will be reading from the computer for about 4 hours... but you will LOVE it!!!