Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Sacramento State vs. Weber State

Saturday afternoon, Marc and I went to the Sac State vs. Weber State game. We met up with Mike and Brooke and kids there (we knew Montana would have more fun playing at Aunt Courtney's house then sitting in a stadium). It was also fun to run into our friend Trent, who attends Sac State. It was a pretty good game, but unfortunately in the end, Sac State lost.

Sitting in the sun...




Blakers...he gave me a killer shoulder massage! Thanks kiddo! :)

Hornets and Wildcats

Maryn and her daddy

Brooke, Blake and I enjoying the game

Thanks guys for the tickets. We had a lot of fun! :)

2 comments:

Brenner Family said...

Did you read my recent post? Hmmmmm yours look pretty similar if not the same? Could you share where you got them? Im a little desperate. :)

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Stace your hair is so gorgeous. I just chopped mine off and I'm REALLY jealous right now.