Last Friday, I was able to meet one of my best friends Rachel for lunch for her birthday. Of course, being the so not high maintenance friend she is, all she wanted was Panera. Luckily for me, I love Panera and they don't have one up here...so it was a treat for me. (If only they had gotten my order right and not given me some random salad that wasn't even on the menu, huh Rachel?? You're right...I should have sent it back. Good thing it tasted good.)
Me with the birthday girl! :)
Then that night, Marc and Trent decided to go golfing up here in EDH, so on my way back home from Elk Grove and teaching music, I picked up Rachel and her little sister Emily and they came up to hang out. We went out to eat at Maui Tacos...and then to Yoga-berry. I have to apologize again to Rachel and Trent for Montana being so out of control that night...luckily, Trent and Rachel are the coolest, most laid back, likable couple you'll ever meet, and they didn't even mind the tantrum that was our child that night.Enjoying our mexi-meals!
She was SOOO crazy, that this was the only picture I could get of her...but we love her to pieces! :)

2 comments:
You guys look gorgeous in that picture together. I hope that Rachel had an awesome birthday!
AWW.... I just saw this. You are the sweetest friend. We had a great time with you that night and enjoyed every minute of Montana! Seriously! It was just being with you guys walking around. And I still can't believe we ordered the whole menu, at least it felt like it. haha. Thanks for the the good times with the "Rogers". Let's get together soon. Love you. Your B-day is coming up...
Post a Comment