Monday, September 01, 2008

A Little Song and Dance

Montana LOVES music. She has always reacted to music. I think any parent wants to believe their child will be great at everything, especially something that they love. (Marc definitely believes she's the strongest little girl he's ever met, and thinks she's a born athlete...he loves sports.) Most of you know, I LOVE music. Of course I would love it if Montana was a singer and dancer. I like to believe that she will be, and here is some evidence why:

She loves to sing...

She loves to dance...

She even breakdances (haha)...

I love my little performer.

6 comments:

summerzfamily said...

sooooo cute stacy-- your new house looks nice-- do you love it?? How are you?? I have 2 more weeks--- very excited! The kids started school today, so I can get organized before the baby :)

Sara Marie said...

Oh my gosh she is so stinkin cute!!!! Little drama girl!

Maran said...

Cute videos! Hannah loves to sing and dance, too. We should get them to do a duet:)

LaPointe Photo Images said...

Oh my gosh SO cute! I can't wait till Izzy can play like that!

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

We really do need to play because our girls would have SO SO SO SO SO much fun playing, dancing and singing together.

She is so multitalented - you should be beaming with pride.

Love you

Heather said...

Super cute!