My younger sister, and one of my BEST friends, Whitney turned fifteen this week. I know, she looks nineteen, but she's really only fifteen. This girl is seriously wise beyond her years. I truly can confide in her and know that she is always there to listen, and often times give great advice. I am so blessed that God gave me sisters that could be my closest friends.
Afterwards, we hung around for hours talking, some of us napping...and playing a game my sister in law Monique taught me, called Farkle. It's a really fun dice game.
Then on Labor Day, after we had a fun BBQ with Marc's family (post to come)...we met up with my family to go out to Red Robin on Whitney's actual birthday. It was sure an event with all seven of us kids, two spouses, our parents, our three children combined, Whitney's best friend and Logan's girlfriend. Our poor waitress.
The birthday girl
Everyone eating their yummy food. I had a fabulous lettuce wrapped veggie burger. It was really awesome. Veggie burgers are kind of sketchy depending on the restaurant. Red Robin has a good one.
Red Robin singing Happy Birthday
Montana being cute

3 comments:
LOve Red Robin. Can't go wrong with anything there not even the veggie burger I guess.
Wow! I cant believe Whitney is only 15! ha! I always think she is so much older for some reason. She just seems very mature! And she is so dang gorgeous!!! Happy birthday Whitney!!!
Your brothers are so funny! I was cracking up at the video. Happy Birthday to Whitney!
Post a Comment