Last Saturday night Mike and Brooke came up, without their children to enjoy a night out on the town in El Dorado Hills. We, however, were not without our child, and so the night was not as stress free as I would have like, but super fun none the less. We went to a mexican restaurant that we hadn't been to, that was very authentic tasting. It was very good. Then afterward, we decided to listen to a one man band called the Rock Minstrel out in Town Center Plaza. Montana of course danced it up like crazy, as always!
Brooke and I enjoying "Rock and Roll All Night"!
Montana made a new little friend while she was dancing.
Cuttin' a rug...
After eating and dancing, we came home to put Montana down for bed (thank heavens!). We sat out on the patio in the nice evening air and talked for a while, before going inside and relaxing to a rented movie. It was so nice to have them over and come up. Thanks guys, we had so much fun!

1 comments:
We had a blast too. And I wish it could have been stress free you and Marc. Montana is a great dancer! I still think you need to perform at the plaza next year or soon.
Post a Comment