Okay, I just posted a whole bunch, and I promise this is my last post...for today! haha...
But, I just thought this little video was so funny. Lately, Montana has been talking a lot about things being scary. I have to take some responsibility for that. I've been telling her the street is scary and the cars driving in the street are scary. We made up a song, to the tune of London Bridges..."We hold hands when we cross the street...cross the street ...cross the street...We hold hands when we cross the street...yes we do!" She loves to sing it now. Also though, once, I made a scary face at her in the semi-dark. I'm a horrible mom...it was a month or so ago, and I was wondering if she even would recognize what scary was. She did...gosh, I'm a jerk. I can't believe I'm admitting to doing that. Seriously, Courtney and I used to do that to our younger brothers and sisters. But, to your own kid?? Geez...anyway, lately she's been making scary noises. Don't know where that came, I've never growled at her...honest! :)haha...
So this is the sound...maybe she got it off of her new favorite movie, Beauty and the Beast when the beast growls. Who knows...but anything she does is cute to me. Check it out.

7 comments:
Really cute video! She sounds like a little lion:)
Haha, hilarious!
her little mouth when she growls is sooo cute! love it! and no, your not a bad mom goofy girl
She has beautiful eyes! So cute how she growls. Oh and I agree with Anna... you are NOT a bad mom. My mom told me on Friday that when I was a baby her and my dad would clap their hands when I was asleep to see the look on my face when I woke up startled. :)
She is so cute!! Well, in response to your comment..thanks! I know, I'm so excited for Rachel...it will be fun for us to have kids only 6 months apart :) oh and yes, I'm getting anxious..my ribs and back hurt daily!! LoL ..and I still have 9 1/2 weeks left!!
That serious look on her face is priceless!
she is SO cute! ~ I bet she will enjoy seeing this video on her wedding day as well!
Post a Comment