Marc took me on a much needed date on Saturday night. We went out to a great restaurant called Bistro 33. We had a fabulous chorizo and queso dip with lime chips appetizer. That was the splurge. Then Marc ordered an Au Jous Roast Beef dip, and I ordered their spinach salad and a cup of the chefs specialty onion soup. It was literally TO DIE FOR. It wasn't a brothy onion soup, more like a creamy onion soup. I wish I had more than just a cup, but all the cream was probably not great for my diet! :) It was a fabulous meal and it was so nice to just relax. Plus with appetizer, two meals and water to drink (plus tip), we left only spending $38!!!
Anaconda?
1 year ago

7 comments:
I love date nights, they are my favorite part of the week. Well lately we haven't had any time to do them every week.
Miss you Stace
Yeah!! Date nights are always great!! Good for you! The last movie we saw at the theatres was THE Batman movie, and it was worth it!! Did you rent Prom Night?? Just wondering! ~
So fun, totally jealous, luke and I don't know what dates are anymore. Hey also you need to call brittany and Help her do a blog. She doesn't know how and she realllllly wants to start one. So please call her and help her. Thanks Sharsten
How fun!
i'm glad you and marc got out. sometimes it is nice just to be alone and not do a double. good for you guys.
Stacy! Hey, thanks for the comment on my blog. I always like to hear what people like/recommend--so thanks for commenting. And I love your blog. You are always doing such fun things, and I love that you update regularly. :) As far as the recipes go, that would be GREAT. My email address is:
lordofthedance4@yahoo.com
(don't think I'm too big of a nerd--it's the address I've had since Jr. High..long story, but that might explain some of it :) Thanks!
I'm so glad you guys had a good time! It's always fun to have Montana over! Andalyn loves it!
Post a Comment