Thursday, September 11, 2008

Yea for Yogaberry!

Today, Courtney and I met up to take the kids to get some non-fat, organic...and FABULOUS tasting, Yogaberry frozen yogurt. It's amazing and actually healthy for you. Just tell the kids its ice cream...they love it!






Definitely one of my new favorite places! Thanks Court and kids...its was fun!

6 comments:

Sara Marie said...

What a special little treat for the kiddies!! Ryder loves you!! Thanks for being so great with him!!

Maran said...

Looks delish! We need something like that around here!

Carter Family said...

I am a frozen yogurt fanatic too! Love it!!! How fun that you can do such fun things with your sis! :)

Dave and Courtney said...

It was so fun! I'm glad that we can get together and do fun things like that without planning days in advanced. Have I told you I love having you up here in El Dorado Hills??? If not, I LOVE IT!!! :)

LaPointe Photo Images said...

ooo that sounds yummy. Next time you're gonna go call me! I wanna try it :)

Chelsy said...

Okay Stacy...our world keeps getting SMALLER and SMALLER! Today one of the guys I work with came in and told me that my cousin David came and ate dinner at his house last night! Why would this be...because David is dating his sister-in-law, Ashley! SO CRAZY! And he didn't even say 'hi' to Brian or I...totally offended! :o)