Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Thoughts from Montana

Montana is quite the little talker. I have no idea where she gets it... :) Lately she's been repeating the cutest little phrases like, "I'm sorry...I not mean to." How can you not forgive that sweetness? And also lately when I ask her to not do something I will end it with, "Say, okay, I promise, Mommy." She says, "I promise." It's adorable.

Anyway, today in the car we were singing songs and of course we got around to singing her Ariel song. While we were singing she stopped and said, "Mommy...Flounder scared...the shark!" I thought it was the most adorable thing ever...until what she said next. She found her little purse in the backseat next to her carseat and she said, "My purse! My collections complete!" (This will make most sense to you and be even cuter if you remember that The Little Mermaid's song, "Part of Your World" has a line in it that says "Wouldn't ya think my collections complete?") I said to her laughing, "You're collections complete?" She said, "Yeah Mommy....I promise!"

4 comments:

Giles Fam said...

OK, that is SERIOUSLY adorable! What a fun stage. I can't wait for Cali to really start talking. little kids say the best things!

Maran said...

It's so fun to start hearing these cute phrases come out of our little girls! This is one of the parts of motherhood that I absolutely LOVE- the whining and tantrums, not so much.

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

That is so cute. Don't you just LOVE this age? There's never a dull moment.

Tana is gorgeous.

Dave and Courtney said...

so funny!! She cracks me up!