Friday, July 23, 2010
21 Days to an All Around Better Me
I gotta make this fast. It's late, I'm tired and we are running a 5K early in the morning. So, this is JUST a short checklist, so you probably don't even care to read on, but for myself and feeling accountable. I need to at least do a checklist. I will try to expound later tomorrow, but it's a busy day and I don't know when else I'll get a chance to blog Day 11.
Scripture Study- Yes, 1 Nephi 16.
Prayer- Yes.
21 Days Closer to Christ book- Yes.
Physical Exercise- No.
Healthy Eating- Yes. Had the best Hawaiian food tonight at an Elders Quorum activity. I may have had an extra helping of rice noodles, but other than that I ate healthy.
30 Minutes with Montana- I got this idea from my friend, but today we turned the DirecTv to the music channels and just danced! She's got some moves. It was so fun!
Wake up at 6:30-Yes.
Daily Chore- Yes.
Showing Spousal Love- Yes...especially when I let him take half a day off of work to golf 18 holes with his buddies.
There's the day in a nutshell. Now time to catch some winks.

3 comments:
what a neat idea! I'll have to google the book. I need something like this. thanks so much for sharing!!
good job girly. keep it up. i'm thinking i want to get that book. sounds good.
Wait a second if you danced with Montana you can change your excersise to a yes for the day.
Post a Comment