One day last week I pulled out my camera and told Montana we were going to have a photo shoot- here are the adorable results.
Love my sweet children!
Finding the simple pleasures and joys of everyday life...since I'm so happy to still be living mine!
One day last week I pulled out my camera and told Montana we were going to have a photo shoot- here are the adorable results.
Posted by
Marc and Stacy
at
9:16 AM
3 comments:
You're children are so cute! If I ever make it out to Calif I would LOVE to take their photograph!
oh my cuteness! love the pictures! i can't believe carson is 4 months... holy cow!
They are both so adorable! And just look like they want to cuddle. The last photo does look a lot like Marc- from pics I have seen from his family. You are very blessed.
Post a Comment