Tuesday, July 06, 2010

Hawaii

Here is a photo recap of our amazing trip to Maui...

Baby's first plane ride was a success. Here we are on our way to Maui, Monday morning...



After getting into the airport and getting our rental car, the first stop was Cheeseburger in Paradise in Lahaina. We were starving and it was amazing.

The next morning, we went to breakfast at a neighboring hotels breakfast cafe looking out onto the ocean. I had oatmeal with macadamia nuts, raisins, brown sugar, toasted coconut and milk. mmmm... mmmm...

Here are my men at breakfast before hittin' the beach...

The next morning, Marc decided to use the kitchen in condo, and made our own breakfast. Here is the view from our balcony as well...

One night we had dinner at Hula Grill. We ordered fish of some sort most every meal.
Classic relaxation shot...
Me and my little man on the beach.
Of course, we had sushi. It was pretty good, but still didn't beat out Mikuni. Here we are at the restaurant called Cane and Taros.

Our smiley boy on the bed.
Daddy and his boy
Sleepy baby in the sun...
Sunset
Condo views.
Sweet boy
Then, we moved about 20 miles over to Kapalua, for Marc's work event at The Ritz Carlton. Here is the view from our room.

We had a lot of fun in the resort pools... and made some friends out of one of Marc's agents and his girlfriend. They loved Carson too.




One of the nights, Marc went to a dinner and the baby wasn't allowed so I ordered room service and watched a movie. When I ordered this gourmet pizza, I thought it'd be a personal. Nope, whole pizza. I couldn't eat even half and it went to waste. Shame, because it was delicious. Spinach, fetta and bacon. MMMM.
My chubby cheeked, drooly boy
Sleepy
Marc and some of his agents.



Marc and his boss, the president of The Annuity Store, Rich.
Our little family on our last day at the Ritz.

This trip was incredible. Probably one of the best vacations I've been on. It was incredibly relaxing, and so nice to be treated with such luxury. We are so grateful to Marc's company for putting us up so well. We had such a great time with the people as well and it was a great opportunity for Marc to mingle with more of his agents and get to know them better. The only downside, was the heartache we felt for our Tana Belle. We sure missed her....

Aloha, Hawaii...we'll be back soon!

3 comments:

ash and jay said...

I love the beach pics! Looks like you guys had a fantastic trip. Relaxing in HA is the best!!

Bird is the Word said...

I have never seen Carson look more like Tanna that the picture with you and him relaxing... SO CUTE! Glad you were able to get away and have fun!! Too bad you had to leave one kid behind, but I would have SO done the same! :) I want to go to Hawaii oneday...

Eric, Sammy, & Kami said...

Oh that looks amazing. This post made me hungry for a tropical beach and some yummy food.