Anaconda?
1 year ago
Finding the simple pleasures and joys of everyday life...since I'm so happy to still be living mine!
Thursday, July 15th, 201021 Days to an All Around Better MeSPIRITUAL*Scripture Study- I continued my study this morning in 1 Nephi 13. It is so amazing to read the account of the Gentiles coming to the "promised land" or America being led by a man that was inspired and led by God. To read that Christopher Columbus really was inspired is a testimony to me of the truthfulness of the words. *Personal Prayer- Check.*Follow "21 Days Closer to Christ" book- The challenge was to write down my testimony of Christ. I highly recommend doing so- it's really amazing to put it down on paper. Also, the challenge is to keep a written journal of my 21 Day journey with the book, which I am also doing in private. PHYSICAL*30 minutes minimum of exercise- I got up early to make sure I could get my Insanity workout in before the kids woke up. It was amazing and very invigorating to get it done and out of the way in the morning!*Healthy eating w/ food log- I'm doing well on my eating, but I need to do better at keeping a log of my food. I also drank my Whey powder protein...and as much as I know I need to do it, I have to use every fiber of my being to not vomit that up while drinking it down. Why does it have to taste like that? Ugh... anyway, I'm doing well but I need to keep a better daily log/journal of it. MOTHER/WIFE*Spend 30 minutes playing or doing an activity with Montana without distractions- We had a popsicle picnic in the backyard, had a tea party with water and did a silly face photo shoot. I love my little girl!!! *Complete daily household chore- Today was a little bit of everything--laundry, wipe downs and tidying. Done, done and done...*Wake up at 6:30am- Actually woke up at 5:30 today to get up and work out early...so, as you can tell, I'm not very wordy tonight. I'm tired and staring down another early wake up call. Overall though, feeling amazing about this process so far. Love how I feel when I'm accomplishing things everyday.
Posted by
Marc and Stacy
at
10:17 PM
1 comments:
You are amazing Stace. I love how you are always a work in progress, I love it. I relate to it. I miss my 5:30 gym sessions, I am just so tired right now. Hopefully the second trimester brings with it some energy ;) Where are you getting your protein? Or what brand I guess? Max muscle has some that actually tastes good, amazing huh. AND they are VERY knowledgeable. Just an idea. Keep it up girl!!
Post a Comment