Montana was down for a nap, and I was on the computer preparing my talk for this Sunday, and I got side tracked. I saw this on someone elses blog, and wanted to try it. If you're a woman, and you're like me, you are probably never completely happy with your hair. You are always wanting to change it. This fun was had on hairmixer.com. It's okay to laugh...I laughed at myself in some of them. And of course, my face didn't always fit the pictures perfectly, so sometimes my ears look like they are perched atop my head, and some times I have two eyebrows on one side! haha...
Me as Jessica Alba...(Yeah, I wish!).
As Nicole Richie...hairs not too bad, but I'd rather have the collar bones.
As Reese from Sweet Home Alabama...I always wondered what this hair style would like like on me. She can really pull it off...I don't think I could. Especially if my ears looked that big.
As Paris (Definitely no thanks), but its actually not THAT bad...if you like extensions.
I LOVE this hair style on Reese. It's my favorite. If I didn't think I'd hate the bangs on me, and kill my hair trying to get it that blonde, I might actually try it.
As Ashlee Simpson. (This is the one where I have two and a half eyes). I always wondered what I would look like with the Kool-Aid red hair. I almost did it once. It looks fun, but I'd probably get sick of it REALLY fast.
And the favorite is...Rihanna! Haha, how funny that my favorite with my face is someone as dark as Rihanna. This is mostly why I did this, to see if I'd look good with short hair. This makes me not as afraid...maybe its because it's Rihanna's neck. But, don't worry, I probably won't cut it. I always talk about it, and never do.

Funny how after all that, I actually see this picture and am okay with it! haha
Funny how after all that, I actually see this picture and am okay with it! haha

11 comments:
Stace! You're beautiful no matter what your hair looks like!!! But, I do agree, the Riannah hair is cute!! I want to try that! I need new hair! haha
You are one hot blonde.
LOL! I really like the Jessica Alba ones, but the Rihanna one is hilarious! You go with your white self!
You are so funny! Hair is always an issue... I do agree with that! :) I actually like the very blonde on you.
These pictures are hilarious! You look good, though. I tried to do it but I think the picture I put in was the wrong size because my face was way to small on all of the heads. It looked really funny.
haha! I have to agree with Hair. I actually cut off nearly 7 inches this past saturday. It's weird not shampooing the long hair had. I really liked the Reese Witherspoon short hair cut and blonde looks good on you! Although you are beautiful in any color and hair shape. miss you tons!
I think you look so cute with short hair. I LOVE my short hair. I don't think I'll ever let it grow out. Try it!
I actually love Rihanna's and Reece's, think you should go for the short look. So cute!
MEg
ok, so that last comment from us was from Dave. :)
Anyway...I thought it was a cute idea to do this on your blog. I do like the short cut on you. but I love your hair as it is too. I've always been jelous of your hair!
i really like the second one. i'm in the same boat as you. what to do, what to do.
That totally looks like fun!!! I like the Reese Sweet Home Alabama look on you.
Post a Comment