Thursday, August 14, 2008

Family Time

As I've mentioned before, Marc loves to golf. He finds the driving range very relaxing and wanted to relax yesterday after work. Despite the fact that he wanted to relax, he invited Montana and I along. The night was really nice, with a bit of a breeze, and so we tagged along. Luckily, it wasn't nearly as crazy as I thought it might be with a 21 month old. We all had lots of fun.

Marc is awesome. He drove the ball over 300 yards. Yeah, my husbands a stud.

I didn't have clubs my size there, but Marc let me swing at a few with his clubs. I was doing okay until he started video taping me. Yeah, I'm a geek...why do you always look AND feel SO stupid when you swing and miss at something? It's like the most idiotic feeling ever! I will never learn to miss gracefully. I'll always look like a dork.

Then I tried his driver, and I have to admit, I did pretty well with a club that was way too big for me. I can't remember how far I hit it. Not 300 yards, but hey...it's a start.

Montana Belle in all her freakin' adorableness...she was having lots of fun hitting the ball. Hopefully Daddy didn't have too much of a heart attack when she whacked his Callaway 9 Iron down on the concrete!

Good family fun, that only cost us a bucket of balls.

2 comments:

Carter Family said...

Very fun! It's great that you have something that you can do together as a family. I would have missed the ball lots of times! :)

Maran said...

Cute videos! Golfing is a fun and somewhat relaxing sport. I hope that Scott and I can get into it someday.