On Tuesday night, Marc's boss so kindly took his whole office and a date of their choice (I was the lucky girl that Marc picked...jk) to a River Cats game. I always think its fun to get co-workers all out onto the same "playing field" (haha, get it...playing field...baseball game?? nevermind) and just hang out without all the work stress. It's also fun that my dad, brother and uncle all work there so half the party was family! I really enjoy all of Marc's co-workers as well. They are good people, and it was really nice to finally meet his boss who is super nice as well.
Here are some pictures from the night...
Me and my baby...
My silly bro and his friend Ashley...
Me with my mommy and daddy...
You can't really read it, but the sign says, "The Rivercats Welcome: The Annuity Store".
Me and Mommy Dearest...
The beautiful sunset over the stadium...
Love you like crazy, boo...
Marc and his boss Rich on the left and his co-worker and buddy, Nate on the right.
Me and Nate's sweet wife Oletha. I love this girl...she is the coolest.
Jim (The VP) and Marc's buddy, sneaking into our picture.
I had lots of fun. Thanks Marc, for letting me be your date!

4 comments:
It looks like you had a great time! Wish Dave and I could have gone. however on the other hand we got to spend some time with montana while you guys went and that's always a treat. I guess we both win. :)
What a fun date night!
Love the Rivercats! I prefer to go to those games than like the professional teams, for the entertainment. Looks like you had fun and it's always that much more fun with your bestest friend. :) and having your family is extra plus.
can't wait till you update!
Post a Comment